My Creative Space

Finally I have got back my Studio time!!!
Holiday season is here!!! Starting at our New Year and it is so busy, just one holiday after another (2 done we have more to go!) Which makes life very hard to keep up with =D. I wish we could have spread it equally over the year! This way, I'd get little time off and a great excuse to celebrate each and every month =D!!
Anyway, as I have said, I have finally had some creating done in my studio and the best for me is to start with my lovely sheep! You can see some here, while I let them dry before first Fire.

I love making those so much!!! I can make them for hours - I feel so relaxed while rolling the tiny clay pieces between my fingers.
Each and every one of them is unique and different, I guess that is why I never get board out of making them.

If you want to play this week, read all about it at kootoyoo!!

Much love
x
Posted by Picasa