In Hong Kong

IMG_9442-1


IMG_9444
Wow! What can I say! Hong Kong is such a fab!!!
Fancy walking around the city streets, shopping is everywhere and we are having the greatest time =0)
I don’t know from where to start or what to focus on!!!! So I guess that will happen after my head get straight lol.
We are in here, it is such a cool funky hotel!!!

IMG_9696

We also went to the Hong-Kong Disneyland which was a great experience with my little one she was overwhelmed with joy =0) which is worth it all!!!!
Today we went to see the pandas bears…oohhhhhhhh they are the cutest ever!!!! I didn’t get to take good pic of them =0)
Anyway, we are having fun! Tomorrow we are going to Macau for 2 night at the Venetian Macao Resort Hotel – this is to spoil ourselves before we are heading to the very far far away land of Australia =0)

Much love
X