Ooh heaven is a place on earth

And I think it comes as the Venetian Hotel and Park in Macau =0)
Oh my, what can I say.. we were there for 2 nights and it was unbelievable!! I didn’t expect any of this at all, so it was more than a great positive surprise for me.
(On the Fairy from Hong Kong to Macau)
IMG_0034
The room was magical and highly comfortable, we went to a very unique kind of a show, and also had a lovely surprise by the angel Yael Yaniv who booked us to a “Gondolla ride” there. It was soooooooo wonderful!!! The team there has such a great spirit and also they made us a little surprise and sang “Hava Nagila” for us =D
My little one was so pleased. She said that there is no need to move forward to another destination, she wants to stay at the venetian =D (she was saying that too when we were at the Disney lol).
I didn’t get to walk through all the shopping area, it is just too huge!!!
So, to make things short… we loved it!!!
Miss you
Kisses
And much love
X
(I apologize for not commenting I have very limited onlune time and usually it is for booking new flights and hotels, I promise to get to mails and replies when I’ll get to it!!)
Ooty
(my little one near the main bed)
IMG_0072
(hmmm love it, it all looks so very real!!)
IMG_0236
(yay godolla ride)
IMG_0270
IMG_0271